Monday, June 18, 2012

I think it's safe to say I've cried more in the last few days than I have in the last few years combined. I feel like a broken record, but  I just can't say it enough: this trip has been the most incredible experience of my life! A piece of my heart will always be in Sansepolcro just as Sansepolcro will always hold a special place in my heart wherever I go. Our final few days were so bitter sweet, and as we said our goodbyes, hugged our new found friends and family, and waved goodbye to our second home, the tears just wouldn't stop. Although I'm thrilled to be finishing my time in Italy in Verona and Venice and of course beyond excited to be heading to Switzerland, reality has officially set in that I won't be returning to Sansepolcro, at least for now anyways. I just want  to take a minute to thank everyone who's joined me, supported me and helped me throughout my journey. I truly have been blessed with the most amazing family and group of friends a girl could ever ask for! I can't wait to see you all soon and tell you all the wonderful stories of my time here in this amazing place. Ciao!!

I don't think there could be a picture that described my time in Sansepolcro more perfectly than this one! This incredible lady welcomed us in on day one with open arms and without her our time in Italy would not have been the same. 
I can't wait for her to come to NC and visit us at Meredith! 
We love you Sara Andreini! 

3 comments:

  1. we love you! including Leo Ginevra e Veronica!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you all! And muss you so much already! Idon't know what I'm going to do without you!

    ReplyDelete