Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hey Yall!
I can hardly believe it, but in just four days I'll be on board a plane headed for Italy! Sansepolcro will become my home for the next six weeks where I will embark on the experience of a lifetime - summer study abroad 2012. I will be taking two classes while in Italy; one on the psychology of children and adolescents, and the other on Italian art and culture. Words cannot even begin to describe how excited I am to begin this journey and I hope that all of you will follow along on my adventures by reading my blog posts. I hope to be able to blog almost every day so that you will be able to experience this memorable trip with me! Keep an eye out for pictures and posts on facebook too! This is going to be an amazing summer and I am going to try to capture every moment!
Thank you all for your never ending support, prayers and kind words! I am so ready to make memories and see what this Italian adventure has in store for me! I'll post as soon as we arrive at the palazzo!
Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to the updates! Living vicariously thru your adventures! Have an awesome summer abroad.

    Love you,

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to travel with you, Sara. Thank you for sharing with me.
    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Com'รจ bella l'Italia! Viaggi benedetti e una meravigliosa visita. Mangiare gelato in ogni momento. Il tuo amico e sacerdote, Fr. Dano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fr. Dan! You'll be proud when you read my next post to see what I did today! I hope you're doing well!

      Delete